Whether you’re a business owner seeking international expansion or an individual pursuing family reunification, you need a trusted advisor who understands your unique needs and can effectively guide you through the complexities of the immigration process.
AVILA’s immigration team has successfully represented clients in all types of immigration matters, including processing of PERM/labor certifications, naturalization proceedings, and representation at U.S. embassies and consular offices abroad.
AVILA’s immigration attorneys have decades of experience navigating the U.S. immigration system and formulating strategies to meet our clients’ multinational and operational needs. We routinely help U.S.-based and foreign businesses to handle all aspects of immigration, efficiently transferring personnel to and from the U.S., and enabling our corporate and individual clients to achieve their unique goals.
For individuals from around the world seeking to immigrate to the U.S., our team provides comprehensive and attentive representation to achieve results quickly and efficiently. Our lawyers also represent individuals in consular matters, as well as before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Department of State (DOS), and the Department of Labor (DOL).
- Cruise lines
- Technology companies
- Media and telecommunications
- Engineering firms
- Construction companies
- Banks and financial services institutions
No matter what your immigration needs or international business objectives may be, our lawyers are committed to “Achieving results, together.”
Employment-based, nonimmigrant visas, including:
- H-1B and H-1B1, for foreign workers in specialty occupations
- L-1, for intracompany transferees in managerial or executive positions
- E-1 and E-2, for individuals entering and working in the U.S., temporarily based on trade or an investment in a U.S. business
- O, for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
- TN, which permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to temporarily work in the U.S.
- Represent an international cruise line with over 100,000 employees worldwide on a variety of sophisticated matters involving employment visas and timely personnel transfers.
- Represent a 100-year-old Fortune 500 American technology company providing innovative solutions for civil, government and military organizations, as well as in space, air, land, sea and cyber space.
- Represent a multimedia mass media company based in Latin America.
- Represent a Colombian television network.
- Represent a Spain-based engineering and construction company that has completed thousands of projects worldwide.
- Represent one of Spain’s largest department stores needing IT division visas.
- Represent a Chilean bank with branches throughout Latin America and Southeast U.S.
- Represent numerous individual investors under the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa from Spain, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, and Italy.
- Routinely represent individuals from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, India, Italy, Mexico, and Spain across a wide range of immigration matters.
Family-based immigration visas, including:
- I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), K1, K2, K3 and K4
- I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status